Anyone that has played Minecraft before will instantly recognize this blocky guy. Steve is the default, male, character you start with in Minecraft.
He’s actually not too difficult to draw. You can draw the entire character with straight lines. No curves necessary (except the mouth).
This drawing challenge is doable for both kids & older beginner artists.
If you like what you see, don’t forget to check out our youtube channel and like/subscribe to help show support so we can keep providing more art lessons.
- Art Supplies
- A Few Tips Before You Start Drawing
- Let’s Draw Steve From Minecraft – Step By Step
- Want More?
- Printable Steve From Minecraft Coloring Page
- Are you interested in coloring more?
Here’s a list of coloring supplies we recommend to use, however, feel free to use whatever you can find around the house!
- Pencil, Marker, Sharpie, Pen (Anything you can draw with!)
- Paper (We love marker paper but use anything you can find).
- Colored Markers (if you want to color the drawing).
Here are what we think are the best colored pencils, best gel pens and best markers for coloring.
- Your imagination (feel free to change colors or add things to the drawing!).
Otherwise, just pick whatever coloring tools you have around the house (crayons, markers, pencil crayons etc.) and just have some fun!
A Few Tips Before You Start Drawing
- Take it slow – every piece of Steve is drawn with a straight line at different angles (except mouth). The head can be tricky to make it look 3D but careful placement of the lines is all you need.
Let’s Draw Steve From Minecraft – Step By Step
We have printable coloring pages and printable step by step instruction guides to help you learn to draw. Head on over to our coloring page section of our website to search and download them all!
Just want to download a coloring page of this specific character? Click the print button below to print off this lesson’s coloring & tracing pages.
Printable Steve From Minecraft Coloring Page
Here’s where you can download the Steve from Minecraft coloring page & step by step instructions. You can use the coloring page to practice coloring the character and the step by step instructions are great if you are not near a computer or phone and want to try this lesson out!
Click the print icon to open print options for these pages. You can also click the image and save it directly to your device.
Download Printable Steve From Minecraft Coloring Page
Download Printable Instructions: How To Draw Steve From Minecraft
Check us out on social media with the links below.
Are you interested in coloring more?
Coloring characters such as Steve from Minecraft can be A LOT of fun. Especially when they look so cute : )
If you had fun coloring this character, you may want to check out our kawaii coloring book which is available at Amazon. We also have some information on our site for more complex coloring for older kids and adults. You can check out our favorite adult coloring books and some of our top choices for color by number books for adults (which tend to be easier to start with).