Today, we’ll be learning how to draw a cute panda. There’s not much color involved but we’ve added 2 little blush dots on the cheeks just so we can have a little color.
We did a cute, little “x” for the belly button but you could try changing it to a star, heart or any other shape that you think might look good.
Here’s a list of supplies we recommend to use, however, feel free to use whatever you can find around the house!
- Pencil, Marker, Sharpie, Pen (Anything you can draw with!)
- Paper (We love marker paper but use anything you can find).
- Colored Markers (if you want to color the drawing).
Here are what we think are the best colored pencils, best gel pens and best markers for coloring.
- Your imagination (feel free to change colors or add things to the drawing!).
A Few Tips Before You Start Drawing
- The eye can be a little tricky here to make sure there is still white space around it. The easiest way to deal with that is to create 2 circles with the marker and leave space between them. That will be your white space for the eyes.
Let’s Draw A Cute Panda – Step By Step
We have printable coloring pages and printable step by step instruction guides to help you learn to draw. Head on over to our coloring page section of our website to search and download them all!
Just want to download a coloring page of this specific character? Click the print button below to print off this lesson’s coloring & tracing pages.
Printable Panda Coloring Page
Here’s where you can download the Cute Panda coloring page & step by step instructions. You can use the coloring page to practice coloring the character and the step by step instructions are great if you are not near a computer or phone and want to try this lesson out!
Click the print icon to open print options for these pages. You can also click the image and save it directly to your device.
Download Printable Instructions: How To Draw A Cute Panda
Check us out on social media with the links below.