Hi Mofukawa Fans!
Today let’s try learning how to draw a cute girl. This will be an easy, step by step guide designed for kids or beginners of any age. Like a lot of our other tutorials, we try to keep it to 12 or less steps.
This art style is surprisingly easy to draw, with the hands and front of hair being the most difficult. The body, arms and head are all very simple shapes. Add a little bit of color and this character ends up looking pretty impressive for how simple a lot of the steps are.
Here’s a list of supplies we recommend to use, however, feel free to use whatever you can find around the house!
- Pencil, Marker, Sharpie, Pen (Anything you can draw with!)
- Paper (We love marker paper but use anything you can find).
- Colored Markers (if you want to color the drawing).
- Your imagination (feel free to change colors or add things to the drawing!).
A Few Tips Before You Start Drawing
- The front of the hair doesn’t need to be perfect. The main focus should be on the middle to create the “heart” inside the hair. Don’t worry too much about the angles of the other hair pieces.
Let’s Draw A Cute Girl – Step By Step
We have printable coloring pages and printable step by step instruction guides to help you learn to draw. Head on over to our coloring page section of our website to search and download them all!
Just want to download a coloring page of this specific character? Click the print button below to print off this lesson’s coloring & tracing pages.
Printable Cute Girl Coloring Page
Here’s where you can download the Cute Girl coloring page & step by step instructions. You can use the coloring page to practice coloring the character and the step by step instructions are great if you are not near a computer or phone and want to try this lesson out!
Click the print icon to open print options for these pages. You can also click the image and save it directly to your device.
Download Printable Cute Girl Coloring Page
Download Printable Instructions: How To Draw A Cute Girl
Check us out on social media with the links below.