Who doesn’t love a cute dragon? They are mighty, brave and cute.
Today, let’s see if we can draw one! We’ll take you through step by step. It’s easier than you think and something anyone can do. You can watch the video above or check out the steps below.
If you feel like being a bit more creative, try changing the colors to something that appeals to you. The great thing about drawing and coloring a dragon is that there is no right or wrong way.
Here’s a list of supplies we recommend to use, however, feel free to use whatever you can find around the house!
- Pencil, Marker, Sharpie, Pen (Anything you can draw with!)
- Paper (We love marker paper but use anything you can find).
- Colored Markers (if you want to color the drawing).
- Your imagination (feel free to change colors or add things to the drawing!).
A Few Tips Before You Start Drawing
- Try changing the colors a bit to make the dragon appeal to you more!
- The horns we drew are only one style. You can make them pointy or any other way you’d like.
Let’s Draw A Cute Dragon – Step By Step
We have printable coloring pages and printable step by step instruction guides to help you learn to draw. Head on over to our coloring page section of our website to search and download them all!
Just want to download a coloring page of this specific character? Click the print button below to print off this lesson’s coloring & tracing pages.
Printable Cute Dragon Page
Here’s where you can download the Cute Dragon coloring page & step by step instructions. You can use the coloring page to practice coloring the character and the step by step instructions are great if you are not near a computer or phone and want to try this lesson out!
Click the print icon to open print options for these pages. You can also click the image and save it directly to your device.
Download Printable Cute Dragon Coloring Page
Download Printable Instructions: How To Draw A Cute Dragon
Check us out on social media with the links below.